Do you know that there are so many tips to remove blackheads? However, do you know which one is the right one to remove the blackhead permanently? Every people in this world has blackheads. On their face, on their back, on their neck, and other parts of the body. Some people may not be bothered by blackheads, but there are some people who get annoyed by having blackheads on their face. That is why there are many people who will do anything to get rid of their blackheads. If you happen to have some blackheads and you want to get rid of them, keep on reading this article. We will help you by giving you tips on how to remove blackheads.
Before we get into tips to remove blackheads, you need to know first the cause of your blackheads. For your information, blackheads usually appear when the sebum or skin oil cannot get out to the surface of your skin. The cause of this is usually because of your hormones. Hormones will cause your pores to produce more sebum or skin oil and prevent them to get out to the surface. Dead skin cells on your skin will also prevent the sebum cannot get out and get secreted naturally. The sebum and dead skin cells’ exposure to oxygen will make them turn darker.
How to Remove Your Blackheads
Now we finally get into the exciting part. There are quite many tips which you can do in order to get rid of your blackheads. Let’s get started!
1. The first thing that you can do is to wash your face with a mild, water-soluble cleanser. Then, use a toner which contains niacinamide. This will help you to improve the shape of your pores.
2. Next, you can place a warm and damp face cloth on the area which gets infected with blackheads. Place the face cloth for two to three minutes. After that, gently pat the skin until it dries.
3. Next, you can use a blackhead spoon. Place the spoon over the blackhead then apply downward pressure while pushing the spoon forwards.
4. The next tip which you can do is by putting a tissue over your finger top to remove blackheads. Gently push down your finger against the side of the blackhead.
5. The last tips to remove blackheads is to finish this treatment with a good exfoliant which contains BHA or Salicylic Acid and you also need to apply sunscreen during the day to protect your skin from UV rays.