Before you looking for effective ways to remove blackheads you need to consult and read this article. In addition how do you get blackheads? Blackheads are generally caused by clogged pores. This can be caused by dirt, dead skin cell, and other pollutants such as bacteria.
Step by step to remove your blackheads
1. Use a cleanser that water-based and mild into soft and clean face cloth. Use this clean face cloth for exfoliating your skin face.
2. Choose the product of skin care that gel form or made with light form, liquid lotions. The thick lotions and creams will get the thick texture to form the ingredients and then can block the skin pores.
3. Use good exfoliant that contains salicylic acid or also known with chemical term BHA daily.
4. Remove the excessive sebum. You can absorb the excessive sebum by using the clay mask by regularly in the parts of your face that oily.
What are the effective ways to remove blackheads?
1. Cleansing for removing the blackheads
This is the first ways to remove blackheads that you should do regularly. You can use natural ingredients such as honey and cinnamon to clean your skin and remove blackheads.
2. Exfoliating for clean the skin pores.
The next step is to exfoliate that will remove and scrubs all dirt that clogged your pores. You can make your own home exfoliates that made from lemon and salt. The lemon mixed with scrubs effects from salt will remove any grimes that buried deep into your pores.
3. Cinnamon blackheads remedies. Cinnamon has great health benefits that you need to know, include the blackheads removal. The procedure is by creates a thick paste made from 1-2 teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder before you go to bed. Leave for overnight and wash with water when you wake up in the morning. Apply this treatment for the next 10 days to get the best result. You also can try other effective ways to remove blackheads such as baking soda exfoliates and others.
4. Chemical and spa treatment there are many products of skin treatment that you can choose for clean and remove the blackheads. This is a long term treatment that you can choose. The next option is to try a facial peel. The facial gel that contains salicylic acid will dissolve away the dead skin and any dirt that trapped into your pores. Apply only a thin layer in the affected area. The last is to use microdermabrasion treatment. This is the special spa treatment that effective ways to remove blackheads and only available in spas or dermatologist clinic.